The building was constructed in 1998 adjacent to the clubhouse to accommodate larger golf tournaments, family reunions, weddings or any Park function that required room for up to 180 people. It was named "Pederson Place" in honor of the Pederson family who volunteered countless hours of their time in the operation of the old Dr. Mainprize Park and in the construction of the new Mainprize park. Ron Pederson, who passed away suddenly in 1998, was the acting chairman during the development years of the Park and will always be remembered by his comical yet no nonsense nature.."If you think it will work, just do it!"
- 5000 sq. ft. building that can seat 150 plus people (concrete floor)
- Equipped with bathrooms, refreshment counter, coolers, pop machine, hot and cold running water, kitchen sink and coffee machine
- Large access doors front and side (wheelchair accessible)
- Large deck (3000 sq. ft.) and BBQ area with privacy fence
- Spacious, gravel parking area adjacent to bldg.
- Exterior lighting on all four sides of bldg.
- Close proximity to golf course, rental cabins, bed and breakfast and the campground
- Great facility for tournaments, family reunions and meetings in a golf course/lake setting
- All necessary permits required
- Building must be left clean, floor swept, garbage bagged and left outside north door.
2015 Pederson Place Rental Rates
$450.00 - 2 Day Rental
$600.00 - 3 Day Rental
$50.00 - Propane Grill
$30.00 - Gas BBQ
$35.00/Day + Coals - Large Coal BBQ
*Damage Deposit $250.00
*All Necessary Permits required*
*Building must be left clean, garbage bagged and left out north door*
*Necessary clean-up staff charged out at $25.00/Hour*
"For further information call park administrator: 306-458-2362 or Clubhouse 306-458-2452
" An excellent facility for that special event in a golf course / lake setting"
PEDERSON PLACE BOOKING / RENTAL POLICY
1) $250.00 CANCELLATION / DAMAGE DEPOSIT PAYABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING. NO CONFIRMATION UNTIL DEPOSIT IS MADE.
* Minimum 3 months cancellation notice or the deposit is forfeited.
* If damage occurs during your function, the complete repair including parts, labour and mileage will be charged.
2) RENTAL FEES (taxes included): Must be cleared 30 days in advance
* $50.00 / hour…$300.00 / day (6 hours)…$450.00 / 2 days…$600.00 / 3 days
* Propane grill $50.00 / function…Propane BBQ $30.00 / function
3) ALCOHOL * * It is the law that all necessary permits are required to be purchased and hung up at the function. Only alcohol registered on a permit is allowed in the building. The RCMP receives copies of the permits.
4) No existing objects can be removed off the walls of the building (bulletin boards, trophy cabinets, plaques, etc.). On completion of your function, all decorations, tape, staples, etc. must be removed from the walls, tables and chairs and deposited in the garbage.
5) CLEAN UP
* We ask that all spilt food and drink be cleaned up and the area mopped.
* Floor should be swept, garbage bagged and taken to dumpster just west of the building.
* Grill and BBQ must be cleaned properly. If Park staff are required to clean up following a function the charge is $25.00 / person / hour.
* PA system
* 26 x 8’ tables…83 wooden and grey chairs…35 white plastic chairs
* Gated outdoor area with lights
* 3000 square foot deck overlooking the golf course
* Garbage cans and bags
* Men’s and ladies bathrooms, flush toilets and hot and cold running water
* Deep freezer, two 2 door coolers, one fridge, stove, kitchen sink with hot and cold running water