(overnight / short term sites)
Because of the Park's long waiting list of families who wish to have a full season campsite here and today's inflated cost of constructing a full service campground, a new program was established between the Park and families desiring a site called the "Equity Agreement". the process under this agreement is as follows:
Completion date for next "Equity Agreement" campground is yet to be determined and the sites will be completed with the following services:
MAINPRIZE REGIONAL PARK CAMPING POLICY
2. (a) Long Term Bookings (minimum 7 days & over): accepted January 1st of the present year.
2. (b) Short Term Bookings (under 7 days): accepted January 15 of the present
year. We will take your reservation before January 15th but will not
guarantee you a specific site until January 15th.
* Minimum 3 day booking on long week ends
2. (c) Cancellation Policy:
* Minimum 48 hrs. notice on short term camp site bookings (under 7 days not including long week ends). Penalty: 1 night charged to your credit card
* Minimum 7 days notice on long term bookings (7 days or more) and long week ends. Penalty: 2 nights charged to your credit card
3. Maximum of 4 adults per site, children not included. Camper unit must have sufficient sleeping room. The name and address of the person registering the site and the names of the other people residing with them will be recorded on the camping permit. Picture I.D. will be needed for proof of identity. Children under the age of 18 and still living at home are allowed to set up a tent in the same lot as their parents.
4. Maximum of 1 tent per campsite. Children under the age of 18 and still living at home are allowed to set up a tent in the same lot as their parents.
5. QUIET TIME: After 11:00 P.M. ONLY NAMES REGISTERED ON THE CAMPING PERMIT will be allowed to remain in the site.
6. 12:00 Noon is check out time and check in time is 3:00 P.M. If the site is left in an unacceptable manner, it will be cleaned and the registered camper will be charged for the cleanup.
7. Upon entering the Park, you must purchase a day pass for each day you are in the Park. Refusing to stop at a manned Park Entry gate to purchase a day pass or using the park exit route to get by the entry gate without paying, will result in immediate eviction.
8. Any intentional littering or abuse of the bathroom / shower facilities and / or the playground equipment will lead to immediate eviction. No defacing or destroying of any signs, trees, or other property. Lighting of fires “ONLY” in receptacles provided. (ABOLUTELY NO GARBAGE, BOTTLES, CANS DIAPERS ETC. in fire receptacles)
9. Excessive speed or driving recklessly within the Park will not be tolerated. Posted speed limit is 30 K.P.H. on Park roads, 30 K.P.H. through the subdivisions and 15 K.P.H in the campgrounds. The use of ALL TERRAIN vehicles and trail bikes is prohibited by non seasonal campers within the Park boundaries. To operate a power cart within the Park, you must be 16 years of age and carry a valid drivers license. Power carts not equipped with legal headlights and taillights are not to be driven after dusk.
10. ABSOLUTLY NO CLEANING OF FISH IN THE CAMPGROUND. Clean your fish at the filleting shack located in the launch area.
11. Please put garbage in the dumpsters located throughout the campgrounds.
12. Driving & parking in designated areas only. No parking of vehicles or boats on the road ways or on maintained grass between sites.
13. All pets must be leashed at all times. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
14. Noise, loud music and walking between sites with alcohol will not be tolerated.
15. Any dumping of grey water or septic in any area of the Park other then the R.V. disposal site will result in automatic and immediate eviction.