FULL TIME OR SEASONAL (if desired) WITH 12 MONTH SERVICES
Island View Subdivision
Mainprize's Parks newest Full Service subdivision development offers a one of a kind view. From your front door you can observe the beautiful westerly sunsets over the lake then retreat to your back yard, grab your favorite beverage and admire the best kept secret in southeast saskatchewan, Mainprize Regional Golf Course. This subdivision consists of 12 spaceous lots that are 23M (75 feet) x 36M (87 feet) in size. Services include potable water, natural gas and liquid discharge sewer.
Elswick Drive and Chandler Crescent
These two subdivisions are located within Park boundaries between the lake and the golf course. The full time seasonal residents enjoy the conveniences of having their boat tied up outside the front door and the golf course being just a short wedge away from the back door. To date in these two subdivisions we have all 33 lots leased, with 25 of them occupied by full time residents and 8 of them with seasonal residents.
- 33 lots in total and all are leased at present
- Approximate lot size 75 ft. x 135 ft.
- Buildings may be of new or used construction, used being approved by the building committee
- Setbacks from property lines in effect
- Single mobile homes are not allowed
- Before lease is signed a drawing must be submitted showing all buildings and decks in accordance with setback regulations
- Lots are leased on a 45 year basis
- Minimum dwelling size 800 sq. ft.
- Legal survey of subdivision plan
- Clearing/grading of access road
- 12 month potable, chlorinated water supply under pressure
- Liquid pump out septic system
- underground power & telephone
- Garbage pickup May 1 to Sept. 15
- Street lights
- Natural Gas
SEASONAL ONLY WITH SERVICES FROM MAY 15 TO SEPT. 15
Harbour View Drive
This development of this subdivision began in the summer of 2002 and is located just inside the Park entry overlooking the harbour, the boat launch and the beach. The cabin owners often remark that it is almost a full time job watching all the activity that unfolds in the harbour everyday as numerous boaters leave to find that special fishing hole or that quiet sandy bay. Out of the 41 lots available, only 3 setback lots remain available for lease.
- 41 lots in total (19 Lake view / 22 Set back) and all are leased at present
- Average lot size 65 ft. x 100 ft.
- Minimum dwelling size 500 sq. ft.
- Single mobile homes with gable ends & siding allowed (board approval)
- New or used construction accepted with committee approval
- Before lease is signed a drawing must be submitted showing all buildings & decks in accordance with setback regulations
- Lots leased on 45 yr. basis
- Property line setbacks in effect
- Legal survey of subdivision
- Underground power and telephone
- Street Lights
- Garbage pick up May 1 to Sept. 15
- Clearing & grading access road
- Seasonal chlorinated water under pressure ( May 15 to Sept. 15)
- Up to this point no natural gas